School Entry Information Sessions January 22nd & 31st, 2018
- Mon, Jan 22, 2018 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, Drouillard Place,Windsor
- Wed, Jan. 31, 2018 – 9:30 am to 11:30 am, ACCESS, Kingsville
NOTE: Childcare is available at both locations. Please let us know if you need childcare when you pre-register. Pre-register for the Jan 22nd event by Jan 18th, and the Jan 31st event by Jan 26th.
Each family will receive a Parent Tips for School Entry and Beyond booklet created by families for families and a comprehensive information package.
Parents will share their transition to school story and what helped them the most.
Professionals speak about the role of their agencies in supporting children with special needs entering school: Lori Melnick, Children First and Brenda Santarossa, John McGivney Children’s Centre.
SAVE THESE DATES! Stay tuned for more information about these upcoming events!
- Wed. March 7, 2018 in the evening, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm when attending both types of sessions
- Thurs. March 8, 2018 in the morning, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm to attend both
- Locations to be announced
- You can choose one session, or attend both types, all FREE
- Learn about the RDSP for long term financial savings – families of young children with disabilities can benefit and will be interested
- Learn more about will and estate planning considerations when you have a family member with a disability
- Event Flyer and Registration information will be available mid-January 2018
My Home My Choice Movies and More! Individual stories about affordable home options!
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Be prepared to learn as people and families share their experiences through DVD’s and during the panel Question and Answer time after. Popcorn will be waiting for you! Stay tuned for the event flyer and registration information coming in January!