You’re Invited to an Interactive Family Forum developed by Families for Families
Share Your Voice
Share Your Family’s Lived Experience with
Special Education Supports
Welcome to all families with young children, teens & adults receiving special education supports! We want to hear from you. Your voice matters! Help us understand what is working and what challenges exist with your son or daughter’s special education support.
- Wed. November 1, 2017 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Location: 7025 Enterprise Way, Windsor OR
- Thurs. November 2, 2017 – 10:00 to Noon
Location: Essex Railway Station, 87, Station Street
Facilitator: Erin Sheldon, M.Ed., CEO of Integration Action for Inclusion, Ontario’s parent association for school inclusion. Family leader.
Or register by email: email@example.com
- Click here for the Share Your Voice Family Forum Flyer
- Click here for a Backgrounder about Erin Sheldon
A learning event created by families for families
A Night of Inspiration: For Families Navigating High School
Wednesday, November 8, 2017!
- 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Our Lady of the Atonement Parish, 2940 Forest Glade Drive
Is your son or daughter heading into high school or are they in high school now? Do they have an IEP and/or live with a disability?
Be prepared to be inspired as families share their high school experiences. Stories, tips, and resources will assist parents and students with understanding secondary school and beyond. Here is what you can expect:
- Family Stories
- Tips on Navigating Pathways and Course Selection
- Helpful Hints on Preparing for Transition to High School, during High school and beyond
- Family Created Resources
- Useful Links to Ministry Documents
- Time to Network with Other Parents
- Questions and Answers
Advance registration is required. Please register by Wed. November 1, 2017