My Home My Choice – Sharing, Listening & Learning Together
June 2021 Virtual Series . . .
Individualized Funding in Ontario:
Back to the Roots, What History Tells Us, and More . . .
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
from 7:00 – 8:30pm on Zoom
Register by Monday, June 21 by Clicking Here.
Individualized Funding is a mechanism that gives people more choice and control in their life!
- History and work of the Individualized Funding Coalition for Ontario.
- Results of a systematic review of 73 studies of individualized funding approaches from around the world.
- Roots of Windsor-Essex Brokerage for Personal Supports.
- What it means for Windsor-Essex people and families who have experienced an individualized funding approach for a full life and home option of their choice.
- Yona Frishman, Co-chair, Individualized Funding Coalition for Ontario (IFCO)
- Michelle Friesen, Executive Director, Family Leader, Windsor-Essex Family Network
- Colleen Mitchell, Facilitator-Broker, Windsor Essex Brokerage for Personal Supports
- Local stories of people using individualized funding and independent facilitation
A Zoom link will be sent the morning of the event.
Windsor-Essex Family Network
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 6:30pm before the “Individualized Funding in Ontario” Learning Event.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to attend.