Coming Soon! Mark Your Calendars!
Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP)
Wed. May 29, 2019 – 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm Atonement Family Centre, Salon B, 2940 Forest Glade Drive, WINDSOR
Thurs. May 30, 2019 – 9:30 am to 11 am Essex County Civic Centre, Room D, 360 Fairview Avenue, ESSEX
- Learn more about the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP), a Canada registered matched savings plan specific for people with disabilities and long term financial savings plan.
- Invest in an RRSP and watch your money grow. Canada Savings Grants and Bonds are available depending on income.
- Who should attend: people with disabilities; families of young children, teens and adults; friends; supporters; financial professionals
- Learn about how to become eligible for, open and manage an RDSP.
- Learn about the latest updates and changes.
Following each RDSP Session will be a Dollars & Sense (Wills and Estate Planning) Seminar for those who are interested. People are welcome to register for both learning events or one event of their choosing.
Dollars & Sense – Wills and Estate Planning
Wed. May 29, 2019 – 7:45 pm to 9:00 pm
Atonement Family Centre, Salon B, 2940 Forest Glade Drive, WINDSOR
Thurs. May 30, 2019 – 11:15 am to 12:30 pm Essex County Civic Centre, Room D, 360 Fairview Avenue, ESSEX
Learn about will and estate planning considerations when you have a family member with a disability. It’s never to soon to start getting informed.
Other events are in the works! Visit us again soon or follow us on Facebook to find out what is happening next!